Orthodontic problems now have modern and easier solutions. There is no longer a need to be afraid of metal braces due to their incompatibility.
Now there are clear aligners that can make your life and treatment better and easier.
I bet you have seen advertisements on aligners, television, or social media because they are getting so popular now.
Suppose you have orthodontic problems and are still hesitating to own an aligner. In that case, there might be some doubt about this product.
First, tooth aligners work faster, scientifically proven by doctors and researchers. But what about the rest?
Before diving into its benefits and all, it’s important to know what it is and how they work.
After that, it will become easier to understand the topic.
How do you define clear aligners?
The name says it all. Clear aligners are also invisible aligners because they are entirely transparent and clear.
Aligners are made of a plastic material called resin. This material makes the tool different from others. The presence of resin makes the tool light, sleek, and transparent.
Unlike metal braces, aligners are wires and strings free. That’s why it’s safe. Aligners have teeth plates that do all the job. These plates push the teeth and gum to give the teeth proper shape and structure. People with orthodontic problems like crowded, crooked, and misaligned teeth are the right users.
Nowadays, people are so concerned about their looks that they wear aligners without any problems to protect their teeth and maintain their shape.
You can do that, too, and there is no harm in doing that.
But before all of this, discussing it with your dentist is a must.
Orthodontic issues that aligners fix
- Crooked teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Open bites
How do aligners work?
First, you need to visit the orthodontist to examine your teeth for preparation. Then the doctor will take a 3D scan of your teeth to make one for you.
It’s better to say aligners are customized, which makes them unique. We all have different mouth shapes, and that’s why the aligners you will own are one of a kind.
Then according to the shape, your aligners will be made.
Brands provide a preview before the treatment starts to show you the example of the before and after of your teeth.
Few brands provide pictures, whereas few provide in-mail mold-made teeth.
After the approbation, your aligners get ready according to the 3D scan. In a few days, you get your hands in your aligners.
Choosing a brand that provides a whole-year plan package system is better because you need to change your aligners every 1 to 5 weeks.
Each aligner can move the teeth 1 mm or less, so one aligner will not do the job. You need multiple sessions. But the number depends on the severity of your problem.
The average time aligners take to fix your problem is 5 to 20 months. Although aligners are proven to work faster, they take less time than any other orthodontic tool.
Maintainance with tooth aligners
When you are getting so many benefits from aligners, it’s also essential to keep your aligners clean and safe.
There’s a maintenance routine you should follow to keep both of the teeth and aligners good.
- Wear-time is 20 to 22 hours daily to keep the pressure in the right place. Otherwise, it will confuse your jawbone and gum, and you will see the results in delay.
- Keep your aligners clean and dry. Use a soft bristles brush specially made for aligners and gentle toothpaste. Don’t use teeth whitening or harsh chemical added paste. Better to use toothpaste for sensitive or made for kids.
- With daily cleaning, it’s important to do weekly cleaning to keep them germs-free and squeaky clean. Soak your aligners in soft, warm water and white vinegar, or you can use baking soda or any cleaning agent instead of white vinegar.
- Brush right after finishing your meal or snacks before wearing aligners. Otherwise, it will make your aligners dirty and stained.
- Drink a lot of water while wearing aligners. Aligners cover the teeth from moisture and air; that’s why it makes the mouth dry. To avoid that, drinking water is a must.
- Avoid smoking and drinking with your aligners if you don’t want to waste your health and money.
- Keep the aligners away from any harsh object to keep it safe. Aligners are prone to get scratched easily as they are made with resin. So keep an eye on that.
Popular invisible braces India
- Illusion aligners
- Smile direct club
- New smile
How to choose a particular brand
- Have the US-FDA approved certification
- All-i-one facility with doctors, medication aligners, and post and pre-care service
- Guaranteed results with customers review
- An affordable budget package system
- Crack and stain-proof material
- Sleek and comfortable body.
- Perfectly cut edge-proof aligners that don’t cover the gum.
You will get all of these in Illusion aligners. The number one Indian aligners brand to give you your desired smile.
Invisible aligners price
In India, you can get invisible braces online and offline. The price of the aligners depends on the package and the treatment duration you need.
The average price is 50,000 to 1,00,000 per year.
And with that, your research ends here. This was all about your aligners and how they work.