HP is a well-known printer manufacturer and has been producing large versions of printers with multitasking capabilities. This printer is the best-selling brand and epitome for versatility. Sometimes, however, HP printers may encounter issues that make it difficult to complete print jobs or perform other tasks.
In the HP printer’s queue are Network Installation Errors during the HP printer software installation. Although it is frustrating to encounter this problem, there are ways around it. To overcome Network Installation Error HP Printers, you can follow the steps below.
How to Fix Network Installation Errors in HP Printers
If you find a network error in your HP printers, restart your computer to resolve the issue. This usually resolves any problem quickly. You can also try other solutions to resolve installation failures if this fails. Take a look at the options discussed.
Restart your computer
Restarting your HP printer, printer, router and any other connected devices can resolve the Network Installation Error. can follow these steps to do this:
- Turn off your router first by pressing the power button.
- Next, disconnect all USBs and Ethernet cables from your computer.
- Turn off your computer and unplug the power cord.
- After waiting a while, connect the PC’s power cord to its power supply.
- Connect all plugs (including your HP printer) back to your computer and then reopen it. Restart your router.
These steps will help you quickly overcome the error. If the above steps don’t work, you can try the next one.
Uninstall an existing driver Network installation
To fix Network Installation Error HP Printers, you can also uninstall the HP printer driver. This is how to do it:
- Open the Control Panel and go to Windows’s menu.
- Right-click on the model number of your HP printer and choose the Uninstall option. Select the Uninstall option.
- Click on Yes to confirm the uninstall message in your User Account Control message.
- Follow the instructions to uninstall the HP driver. After the process is complete, restart your computer.
This can be done by uninstalling the HP printer driver. If that printer doesn’t work, you can try the next method.
Restart to fix corrupted files
You may be able to fix corrupt files and get around the Network Installation Error HP Printers. These steps will help you to do it:
- First, close all open programs and apps on your computer.
- Next, right-click the Windows command. Choose the “Run administrator” option.
- When asked, type “sfc/scannow” in the space provided and hit Enter.
- All corrupted files will be removed from your system.
- You will need to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor apps and then run them to fix the corrupt files.