The thrill of adventure sports isn’t only for those who love thrills. Activities in Goa like these that immediately raise adrenaline levels can be very stimulating, too. The thrill of jumping from a bungee in Goa shouldn’t be missed if you’re an adventure addict or even a new thrill seeker. you could also go Scuba diving into Andaman.
Bungee Jumping: What’s It?
A most exciting adventure that requires a rapid-paced action that anybody can safely attempt is bungee-jumping. It involves leaping off a cliff while securing an elastic rope at your ankles. The jumper will not even come close to touching the ground due to this. Furthermore, it mimics the sensation of a free-fall jumper. If you haven’t done so put this on the Goa bucket list as it’s among the most loved activities in the world.
People also love Skandagiri Night Trek from Bangalore. Which is for one night.
Because Goa provides a wide range of activities and accommodations It has become the most sought-after beach resort in India. Although it is the smallest state in the United States and is an extremely frequented destination in Asia. In Goa, it is possible to engage in nearly any adventure sport for a fair cost. This is among the major reasons behind the growing popularity of bungee jumping as a sport of leisure in Goa. Here are some points you need to be aware of before registering to participate in this thrilling adventure should you decide to take part it.
Most tourists are not aware of the possible health hazards since bungee jumping is a relatively recent recreational sport in India. It’s not recommended for those in specific groupings of age or who suffer from certain medical conditions that are pre-existing. There is usually an age restriction on related activities because of the immediate adrenaline rush this sport provides, and could not be suitable for children who are young or older. In the end, many places for bungee jumping in Goa have established an upper limit of 45 years, and a lower age limit of 12 years old.
Standards for fitness and physical fitness
Additionally, some limitations are based on the person’s overall health and well-being. If you’ve any physical or mental health problems The majority of places to bungee jump in India require a medical certificate. Weight is also subject to restrictions in the same way. In general, weights of between 40 and 110kg are carried by the bungee rope. This means that if your weight is less than kilograms you could run the possibility of the rope sliding even more below the safe limit. Likewise, when you weigh over 110 kg, there might be a possibility of the rope snapping when tension is applied.
The best places to bungee-jump in Goa
- Adventure sports are now quite a popular pastime in Goa for those who visit this state along the coast. In the last couple of years, an array of bungee jump establishments have opened and each one has a unique offer.
- Jumpin Heights Its initial site is in Rishikesh in India, the epicenter of adventure sports. This is undoubtedly an extremely popular and safe place for jumping bungees in Goa and has a second branch in the same area.
- Gravity Zone – One of the most renowned and oldest locations for bungee jumping located in Goa can be found in the Gravity Zone located right next to the beautiful Anjuna beach.
- Sea Water Sports – Because it is a safe place with international certification, this bungee jumping spot is thought to be one of the most secure locations in Goa.
Bungee jumping rates in Goa
Because of the highly skilled and knowledgeable trainers who are available the bungee jump can be an expensive activity in certain countries. However, when compared with other areas, bungee jumping in Goa is relatively cheap. In the majority of Goa the average bungee-jumping costs INR between 2,500 to INR 4,500. Alongside the cost of lodging and food certain resorts in Goa also offer packages that include one or more thrilling activities, like the bungee jump.
The perfect time to bungee jump is in Goa
There are specific seasons of the year that you can go bungee-jumping in Goa and even though the sport of bungee-jumping might not be restricted to a particular time of year (unlike river surfing, rafting, and paragliding). Outside of the monsoon season, Goa’s bungee jump locations are accessible all year. The ideal time to take part in bungee jumping is during August and mid-June, as it is unsafe when there is heavy rainfall.
Guidelines for the Bungee Jump.
To ensure a safe and pleasurable experience, adhere to the same set of fundamental guidelines at all of India’s bungee jump spots. Before you leave for Goa to go bungee jumping make sure you look over some of these guidelines to ensure you’re prepared.
- If you are bungee jumping, don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes.
- Be sure to keep your valuables in you at all times or inside a locker never in your purse.
- When you bungee jump, do not wear any jewelry glasses, sunglasses, or caps.
- Drinking alcohol before bungee jumping should be avoided as it can pose a serious health risk.
- Always be attentive to the instructor who teaches bungee jumps and follow their directions precisely.
Goa is widely considered to be the ultimate destination for travelers due to its stunning beaches. Nature lovers and those who love adventure must visit Goa! Along with increasing your heart rate bungee jumping in Goa will allow you to gain more appreciation of the area’s stunning beauty. Take a trip to any of these locations to get the most out of it!