Hair loss responds to a physiological process. On our healthy scalp, we have hairs in different phases: some are growing (anagen phase), others are stabilized (catagen phase), and others are in the fall phase (telogen). It is a constant cycle. At the end of summer and autumn, there is usually more hair in the telogen phase, which is why we observe that we lose more hair at this time and asks ourselves if we need a hair loss treatment in the salon.
How to diagnose if the fall is natural, or should I worry?
Many factors can cause hair loss. Added to the seasonal fall is stress, taking certain medications, postpartum, some diseases, or hypocaloric diets (low in calories).
Generally, seasonal hair loss is more intense during daily hair washing or brushing. The normal thing is that all the hair we are losing recovers after a while. Hair loss salon treatment professionals emphasize that it is essential to observe the behavior of our hair and its density and always use the right products for our hair type.
Any time is a good time to have an anti-loss treatment to prevent hair loss in women. However, if you do it at the beginning of autumn, you will better prepare your hair to withstand this seasonal fall.
What is the best hair loss salon treatment?
If you are worried about hair loss, go for hair loss salon treatment and complete a diagnosis of your hair condition to find out if you need any hair loss treatment at the salon that strengthens hair growth and oxygenates it.
Benefits of hair loss treatment salon:
- Acceleration of hair growth
- Real anti-fall action
- Anti-pollution, antioxidant, and antifungal (prevents the appearance of fungi that favor hair loss)
- Oxygenation of hair cells
- Hair protection and nutrition
Hair loss salon treatment you should already know about
We have reviewed hair loss salon treatments for a healthy scalp. These have been the results:
- Hyaluronic acid filler treatment
Hyaluronic acid treatment prevents hair loss in women. It is a rejuvenating hair treatment that provides a filling and lifting effect, ideal both for treating fine and brittle hair as well as for those hairs that suffer the first symptoms of aging—the perfect substitute for hair botox.
- Wash and massage with special hyaluronic acid shampoo.
- Application of hyaluronic acid ampoules combined with hydrolyzed rice proteins, strand by strand, layer by layer.
- The product is allowed to act on the hair for 10 minutes with exposure to heat to enhance its effect.
- Lightening of the hair and application of the intensive treatment serum.
- As we have verified, the result is hair with more body, something that is perceived to the touch from the first moment. In addition, the hair is left with a renewed shine, and even the color of the hair is enhanced. The hair is more elastic and manageable. And the best thing is that if you take home the complete treatment pack, you can prolong its effects for about a month.
- Restorative treatment
Profiber by L’Oréal Professional has found a long-term solution for problems such as dull, dry hair, split ends, color changes, and disintegrated fiber. Years of research have resulted in the Profiber treatment with the innovative APTYL 100, the first technology capable of treating hair fiber in a lasting way, a molecular complex of exterior and interior repair.
- Go to a L’Oréal Professionnel hair loss treatment salon to have a diagnosis of the condition of your hair to find out which products to use. Depending on the level of hair damage, the line you will use will be Rectify (Level of hair damage one or only the cuticle damaged), Restore (Level of hair damage two or cuticle and cortex damaged), or Reconstruct (Level of hair damage three or cuticle and severely damaged cortex).
- Subsequently, apply the shampoo from the range corresponding to the level of damage, followed by the dose of APTYL 100; After 5 minutes, the regenerating mask is rinsed off and applied to the vanity, followed by the leave-in treatment to protect the hair from heat.
- The best thing is that after receiving the initial treatment in the salon, you can reactivate it alone at home to prolong the result for up to six weeks. Ask the expert how to use each product. It’s very easy.
- The Pro Fiber treatment
The Pro Fiber home treatment routine allows you to prolong the effects of the treatment started in the salon for a longer time. From your corresponding range, you should use the repairing shampoo, the repairing conditioner or mask, the leave-in treatment, and the Re-charge single-dose that will be applied every four washes. When you return to the salon after six weeks, your hairdresser will analyze the evolution of your hair and repeat the PRO FIBER treatment—healthier and brighter appearance in general.