We want to be beautiful and presentable, no matter the occasion. Whether it’s a first date or a job interview, we want to make a good impression.
There are many ways to become more beautiful and presentable.
One can start by taking care of our skin and hair. Eating healthy foods and exercising regularly can also help improve our appearance.
Making an effort to look our best can boost our confidence and help us feel better. Most importantly, doing little things can also be helpful. But the essential body part that makes the most attractive is our smile.
A smile makes us attractive, confident, and happy simultaneously. A smile can tell you something. A beautiful smile to the person who talks rubbish about you, or a beautiful smile to the person who always supports you, both situations can handle a smile. A silent smile tells a lot.
However, if you are looking for a change and you want to look and feel better, start from scratch. Take care of your mouth.
Along with the daily routine of brushing and flossing, you can use tools to improve the appearance of the teeth structure.
Invisible clear braces, also known as aligners, are popular orthodontic tools millions of people use. But what are they, and how are they beneficial?
Let’s take a look.
What are invisible braces?
Invisible braces are an orthodontic treatment option that uses clear plastic aligners instead of metal brackets and wires. Aligners are made from a mold of your teeth and are designed to gradually move your teeth into the correct position.
Aligners are popular for adults and teens who want to straighten their teeth without wearing traditional metal braces.
If you want the best smile, consider using aligners to straighten your teeth.
Even if you don’t have severe orthodontic problems and want a perfect smile, you can use them as a teeth protector to maintain the teeth structure and look more attractive.
How do invisible braces get you the best smile?
If you wonder how aligners work without wires with just a transparent body, then here’s the secret.
Aligners are customized and made according to the structure of your teeth. If you are considering aligners, your one is one of a kind because everyone has a different mouth structure.
However, the doctors take a 3D scan and make the structure according to that.
Aligners have plates that sit on the teeth and keep the teeth moving slowly with those plates. That’s why people feel slightly uncomfortable and tight in their mouths after wearing aligners for the first time. This happens with those who haven’t worn any orthodontic tools before.
However, that feeling is temporary, and after a few days, it will get normal.
How are aligners beneficial?
- Aligners are removable. You can remove them whenever you are eating, drinking(except water), or brushing your teeth. In this way, aligners become extremely easy and comfortable.
- Aligners are transparent and clear, making them different from orthodontic tools. Young teens and adults who have problems with braces can wear aligners without worrying. People who don’t want to show their orthodontic tools should go for it.
- Aligners don’t have wires. Braces with wires often make cuts and scratch into the mouth. This results in sudden bleeding, and sometimes it gets severe. Then mouth infection occurs. To save the mouth from this, own an aligner.
- Metal braces have a heavyweight because they are made from metal. Aligners are made with resin, which is a plastic material. It makes them extremely lightweight and easy to carry. So people love to use this as they don’t create trouble.
- Metal braces have wires; that’s why the brush’s food or bristles get stuck whenever you eat or brush. The braces get damaged, and your money and time are wasted. There’s nothing as such with aligners. That’s why people love it.
Where to go?
If you want to own invisible braces in Mumbai, even in India, then you have the best option: Therapeuo dental and multi-specialty clinic.
It’s a dental clinic where you will get all kinds of treatments and surgeries regarding dental and facial issues. They are a well-known specialized clinic for their higher success rate in their treatments.
The best part is their certifications and customers review, which say a lot about their treatment quality. You will get them on their official website. Therapeuo has facilities of all types of improved medical tools and technology, which makes them different from others.
Invisible braces cost in Mumbai
The price of aligners differs according to the level and stage of your treatments. But the average invisible braces price in Mumbai is 50,000 to 1,00,000 per year.
In milder cases, you need less cost; in severe cases, you need to spend more.
But in Therapeuo, you get a package system where you will get all the treatments, doctor appointments, and medications.