“How can I increase my followers?” This is an age-old question. Well, it’s not of the Internet age. It’s easy to build a following online, especially now that you can be a celebrity from your couch or smartphone via social media. It’s not as easy as posting it, and they will come, but there are simple tricks that you can use to make it easier. You can increase your potential customers’ purchase of your designs by having buy facebook followers uk. These are some ways to improve your social media followers.
Share excellent, original, and shareable content.
What would you do to make others follow you? You can post the content you are interested in! People will follow you for the discovery factor if they see interesting content. TIME’s article referred to “reformers” as “informers” is a great example. Reformers are self-deprecating; informers share excellent information and have twice as many followers.
Let’s look at Jake Lawrence, Artist Shop owner (@TheTimeCowboy). He is known for his humour and comics, but he also has Shop promos and retweets, which introduce people to potential artists and offer them opportunities.
Your potential audience can identify you by sharing quality and relevant content. You can share interesting content from other accounts or creators, such as blog posts, podcast episodes and comic strips.
Be active, post, and continue to post
Social media posts are like the fruit flies of social media: they’re all about buzz and don’t last very long. According to Moz and Rebecca Coleman, a tweet can last between 15-18 minutes. Instagram does a better job, with a post that earns the most engagement in 24 hours.
Social media is about sharing what’s new and fresh. If you don’t post regularly, your account will look dead. Dead tabs won’t attract any followers. Social media is worldwide. While you may be tweeting while awake, some of your followers might be sleeping. (Automating your posts can help.)
According to The American Press Institute data, 71% of Twitter users use Twitter multiple times daily. This gives you a lot of chances to draw attention to your account. A consistent tweeting schedule is linked to more followers.
Christopher Cooper, the owner of Artist Shop, said in an interview that “as far as tips [for Social Media], the more photos/video/art, the better.” People want to be entertained and post regularly at a suitable level. Threadless’s usual rule is to post 2-3 times on Facebook, 3-6 on Twitter (including the retweets) and 2-3 on Instagram.
Tell me about your promotions.
Impact BND stated that only 20% should promote you and endorse you. The other 80% should add value to your brand by sharing content people are interested in (see “Post Interesting Content”) above! A Nielson Twitter survey found that 52% of Twitter users follow brands to learn about sales, promotions, and deals.
You can slash the prices of your Shop or offer free shipping (which you can do until December 15th). Post about it in a creative way. Make a unique graphic to promote your sales. Use fun copy and post lifestyle photos. Get creative! As a Shop update, you can create a simple social media post from your Dashboard.
Get the best
You can be more scientific with your posting schedules if you’re looking for the best times to post on specific social media channels. The Digital Marketing Director shared some insights with us about the best times to post:
“Facebook is both morning and night (with the most popular posts being boosted), Twitter is several times per day, and Instagram is also both morning and evening. This ensures that you post at least once a day when all time zones are awake. Use this guideline to help you decide what works best for your next posts! https://followerspro.uk/
Proper posting doesn’t require a specific time but consistency. (See “Be Active and Post, Post, Repeat” above!)