In this article, I will share on how to log in to Instagram through Facebook. Follow these steps carefully, you can log in to your Instagram account even if you are not a Facebook user.
Steps to Link Instagram to Facebook
If you have a Facebook and Instagram account, then it’s relatively easy to link both accounts. Here are the steps:
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select “Privacy.”
- Click “Linked Accounts” from the list of privacy settings.
- Choose “Add a Linked Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your Instagram username or your email address, depending on how you want to link accounts. If you’re using an email address, you’ll need to verify your identity by entering a code that Instagram will send to that address.
Steps to Log into Instagram through Facebook
If you have linked your Instagram and Facebook accounts, then you can log into Instagram through Facebook.
- Go to the official Instagram website: http://instagram.com
- Click on “Log in” at the top right corner of the screen and select Log in with Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook credentials, then click on Sign in.
Steps to Unlink Your Instagram Account
Unlinking your Instagram account from your Facebook account is easy to do.
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Account > Linked Accounts > Linked Facebook Account and select Unlink Account.
- Enter your password for both accounts, then tap Unlink This Account to confirm.
Have you ever tried to log in to the photo-sharing application Instagram through Facebook but did not know how? This article will help you thoroughly understand the process.
Also Read:- https://zeecrunch.com/login-to-instagram-step-by-step/
Leave a Reply