Paying your energy bills online is not only the easiest way to do your monthly chore, but it’s also the fastest way, and for a lot of people, it’s the most convenient way to do this task every month. In the case of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Electricity Board is a power generation and distribution company owned by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited.
After the Board of Tamil, Nadu Electricity had been abolished, you get a lot of conveniences to make TNEB online payment of your electricity bill. it was imposed as a direct, imposing business model under the Act for Electricity as a means of succeeding it. Regarding the number of customers, it is the largest State Electricity Board in the nation.
Ways to pay TNEB online payment of your electricity bill
There are several ways in which TNEB electricity bills can be paid. Because this is a digital age, a wide range of payment gateways are available today. Payments can be made through various methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, and net banking. Using e-mobile wallets is the second most popular method of paying TNEB online payment of electricity bills.
Here are the various ways for TNEB online payment
Pay Bill of TNEB via Bajaj FInserv Payment System
- Visit Bajaj Finserv’s Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) login page
- Enter your full name as mentioned on your PAN card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Click on the ‘Electricity’ icon present under the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section
- Choose ‘Tamil Nadu Electricity Board’ as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter Consumer Number and click on ‘Proceed’
- Pay the electricity bill using multiple payment methods
Online Payment of TNEB Electricity Bills via the TNEB website
By integrating the payment portal with its official website, the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has simplified the process of paying the TNEB electricity bill quite easily and conveniently. Here are some steps to pay your TNEB online payment on time.
- To make your TNEB electricity bill payment, you can visit TANGEDCO’s official website, operated by TNEB’s subsidiary organization.
- A new login window will open to login into your account. You will need to enter your registered user ID and password and click on the “Login” button. If you want to avoid registering or logging in, you may use TNEB’s quick online transaction service, “Quick Pay,” which offers swift online transactions.
- When you click “Pay,” you can enter important information, the amount, and the payment date.
- TNEB will send a copy of the invoice to your email address after you make the payment.
Online Payment of TNEB Electricity Bills via TANGEDCO App
TNEB OR Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has its mobile application under TANGEDCO, and customers can use it to pay their electricity bills on time. It is possible to download the application on Android and iOS platforms. Here’s how you can use the official TNEB application for TNEB online payment.
- To pay your TNEB electricity bill through TNEB online payment mode, download and install the official TANGEDCO app.
- Log in with your credentials.
- This application lets you easily view your invoice and payment status and check your electricity bill.
- This application includes payment gateways that accept credit cards, debit cards, UPI, net banking, e-wallets, etc.
- You can pay your TNEB electricity bill via TNEB online payment mode.
Checking your TNEB Electricity Bill online
On the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, you can check the current status of your electricity bill and the due date of an electricity bill. In addition, conventional options are still available as well. For light bill pay of your TNEB electricity bill, you can use the official website of the TNEB as one of the easiest methods.
- Visit the official site of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited to get more information about the Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill.
- On the homepage, you will see an option containing the Billing Status of your account. Then, you will need to select the first option, ‘Bill Status,’ on the same page.
- Once you have done this, a separate page will open, where you will find more information. There will be a captcha verification process on the page. Make sure you enter your account details carefully.
- You will find several options on this page to identify the status of your TNEB electricity bill and view other related information about your TNEB electricity bill.
It is the responsibility of the Tamil Nadu State Government to regulate and control the electric charge supply of the state by utilizing the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited and other vital areas of the state in the southern region. In addition to this, the TNEB Electric Board accepts a variety of payment methods for it to collect payments for its electricity bills. TNEB online payment can be made through UPI transactions, e-wallets, check deposits, and cash deposits. If you want to use TNEB online payment frequently then you can save your debit card details or credit card details on the online portal, so that next time you don’t need to enter your account credentials again and you can pay your electricity bill with the “Quick Pay” option.
Leave a Reply