There’s nothing worse than buying an expensive outfit that doesn’t fit. It’s even worse if it looks absolutely stunning on you, but you have to return it because it doesn’t look good at all on you. The only way to prevent such a scenario from happening, again and again, is to take your own measurements. So you can take those of the clothes you plan on purchasing online and always know what size to buy. Here’s how to take measurements of Pakistani clothes for the best fit! As well, you will also know where can you buy Elan PK clothes online.
Taking Body Measurements
Use a measuring tape or a piece of string. If you are using a piece of string, make sure it is long enough to go around your body and then take the length from one end to the other.
Here are things that you should keep in mind for taking measurements for Pakistani clothes.
1) Bust – measure around the fullest part of your bust
2) Waist – measure around the natural waist (this is typically at or above your belly button)
3) Hips – measure around the widest part of your hips, typically below your natural waist
4) Length – measure from shoulder to the desired length
5) Sleeve Length- measure from shoulder to the desired length
6) Armhole Depth- measure from side seam to armhole
7) Upper Arm Circumference- measure just under your armpit level with tape and finish with measurement on the other side
8) Cuff Circumference-measure all the way around the wrist. Now you know how to take accurate measurements for a perfect fit.
It’s important that you wear something close-fitting like shorts or leggings when taking measurements. Pants may make you appear larger on paper than in person. For this reason, don’t measure too tightly because tight clothing will affect the measurements.
Why Pakistani Clothes Are World Famous?
Pakistani clothes are world-famous because they’re known for their traditional, hand-woven and hand-embroidered fabrics. These pieces are typically made with cotton, silk or wool fabric that is intricately embellished with sequins, embroidery and appliques in a variety of colours and designs.
They’re also known for their beautiful embroidery work on dupattas and shawls. If you want to buy Pakistani clothes like Elan PK clothes from an authentic store, you can get measurements by taking a piece of cloth from your own wardrobe and measuring it.
Wearing clothes that are too big or too small can be uncomfortable and unflattering. The right measurement also ensures that your clothes will fit well.
Buy Elan PK Clothes From House of Faiza At Affordable Prices
House of Faiza is a leading supplier of designer dresses in Pakistan that offers high-quality clothes at competitive prices. Whether you are looking for a party dress or everyday wear, House of Faiza has something in their collection that will suit your taste and budget. Their Elan PK dresses are made from top-quality fabrics and styled according to current fashion trends. Visit the store if you want to buy them.
Leave a Reply