Most architects and interior designers will cite the right flooring material as the most important choice you will have to make for your flooring. Regular floor cleaning with the right products is just as important to keep your home, school, and workplace clean and germ-free.
Lizol is one of the most trusted brands amongst all home and surface cleaners in India. Let’s take a closer look at this cleaner that has now become a household favourite.
Why Lizol Floor Cleaner?
Lizol cleaner is recommended by the Indian Medical Association, having been recognized as one of India’s top cleaning brands and kills about 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Not only is Lizol cleaner a strong disinfectant, but also highly effective against dirt and stains. This makes it a great addition to your mop water or a cleaner for hard surfaces like countertops, tiles, doorknobs and handles. The mild fragrance leaves your home clean and smelling wonderful.
- Strong All-in-One Disinfectant Surface Cleaner with 99.9% Germ Kill
- 3 Triple Germ Action – Kills Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi
- 10x Better Cleaning for your home
- New Active Bloom Formula with Refreshing Fragrances
How to Use Lizol?
To use Lizol as a cleaner:
- Mix a capful of Lizol cleaner liquid into a bucket of water (approximately 4 litres). Use this diluted solution to mop the floors.
- This solution can also be used to clean hard surfaces such as countertops, stone, ceramic, or tiled surfaces, doorknobs etc.
To remove hard stains:
- Use undiluted Lizol on stained or dirty surfaces. Leave the stain to soak for about 10 minutes and rinse with water.
Lizol floor cleaner fragrances:
When it comes to buying your favourite Lizol cleaner, you have a whole range of fragrances to pick from –
For heavy-duty cleaning of surfaces often spotted with stains or getting touched, and also for schools or office floors, you may want to add Lizol Double Concentrate Disinfectant Surface Cleaner to your monthly shopping list.
Lizol is available in packs of 200 ml, 500 ml, 975 ml, 2 litres, and 5 litres. You can find your favourite fragrance and the prices for these packs at your neighbourhood store. You can also find Lizol floor cleaner at popular e-commerce stores and grocery superstores.
- Keep Lizol out of reach of children.
- Do not store with food or groceries. Do not ingest Lizol. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash with water and contact a doctor.
- Store in a cool, well-ventilated place. Avoid storing in direct sunlight.
Lizol floor and surface cleaner helps keep your home, school clean from dust, grime, and stains and protects you and your family from disease-causing germs. This makes Lizol cleaner one of the best products in your home-cleaning toolkit.