Rajasthan State Pollution control board Certificate is the only official document that shows you are a certified professional in the field of environment. Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB) is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Rajasthan under the Prevention of Water Pollution (Management and Control) Rules, 1985 for the purpose of prevention, control and abatement of pollution in all its forms.
It has been working under the aegis of Department of Environment & Forests. Its main function includes research & development on technical aspects related to pollution abatement and dissemination of awareness among public at large. Additionally, it also conducts monitoring activities at various locations across state.
Procedure for Applying for consent/ authorization
- Regsitration for new users can be done either throught:
- Rajasthan Single sign-on facility available at www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in or
- Apply Online Facility Available at the state board website.
- Applicants will receive a login ID and password on the mobile number & E-mail id provided during registration.
- Use the above-received login if for filling out the application. The application will be scrutinized for the information and documents be the appropriate authority.
- Before starting the process of online filling, please read the manual/guidelines.
- Scanned copies of required documents in PDF Format.
- Thereafter, Log in and start filling out the application. The inspection and analysis reports can also be tracked through the login ID.
- The final decision taken on the application will be notified to the applicant which can be tracked through login ID.
- Using the payment options tab generates a challan number against which the consent authorization fee is required to be paid
- Payment can be made be elcectionic transfer modes like NEFT/RTGS/Net/Onlie Banking. At e-mitra kiosks payment can be made through cash or debit cards.
- After payment of fees, uplocad the required documents
- Check all the information and proceed for submission. Notification regarding submission is sent to the registered mobile number.
Documents to enclosed alongwith the application for consent to establish under the Air Act
- Self-declaration regarding applicability of mandatory documents by the authorized signatory
- Report on pollution control measures
- Documents of land
- List of name and address of all the directores/partners\
- Project Report Certified by chartered accountant
- Udhyog Aadhar/ DIC Acknowledgement/udhyam Registration
- Layout plan showing total available space/area within the unit for dismantling/recycling/re-furbishing operations, individually.
Documents to enclosed alongwith the application for consent to Operate under the Air Act
- Documents based compliance report of previously granted CTE/CTO along with certificates/documents vis-a-vis:
- Proof of Production
- Analysis/monitoring report of different sources of emission/effluent/others as applicable, from state board Laboratory or laboratories recognized
- Status of pollution control measures
- Compliance of consent conditions
- List of name and addresses of all directors/partners
- Latest certificate of chartered accountant showing capital investment, without depreciation on land, building, plant and machinery
- List of plant & Machinery Installed by the unit
- Space available for processing of e-waste for dismantling/recycling/re-furbishing operations, individually.
For More blogs and updates stay with technosoftmind.com