Quick weave is literally a combination of many weft hair extensions to cover your head. Normally, to fully cover a head needs about 5 bundles. This hair extension type is very special because it has the function of covering your head like a wig, but the applying method is far more different with the use of the specific gel and glue.
Characteristics: quick weave vs. normal wig
Reading the description of this kind of weave, you may think of it like a normal wig, right? However, this weave is totally different from a wig. Let us help you analyze further.
- A wig, like we all know, is a completely done 3D hair extension with closure/frontal and bundles of hair. With a wig, users just simply put it on their neat head to cover the bald or quickly change into a new hairstyle. The wig is easily put off whenever you want.
- Quick weave, on the other hand, is the application of some bundles of weft hair extensions on your prepared head with glue. It can stay on your head for about 4-6 weeks. The process of applying and removing requires a bit more effort. Also, you can choose to have the weave cover all your head or just choose a half up half down style.
How to wear quick weave
You can choose to apply this weave at home or at a salon. For users who don’t have much experience, it is better that you go to the salon to have the hairdresser help you. In fact, you can choose many ways to apply a quick weave, but below will be the best way that minimizes the damage possibility for your natural hair.
- Step 1: Deal with your natural hair: At this step, you’d better wash your hair, brush it and let it dry a bit. Then, you let it flat with oil or conditioner if your hair is not flat enough. After the hair is dry, you cover it with hair solution which helps protect your hair from the glue used afterwards. Also, don’t forget to tie up your hair if it is long.
- Step 2: Use a cap and apply the glue layer: In order to make the quick weave stuck firmly on your head, you will have to use the glue to cover your cap first. You should choose a reliable glue brand to protect your hair. In this step, you can also leave the middle part of your natural hair outside the protective cap, so that you can use it to make the quick weave look more natural afterward.
- Step 3: Stick the weft hair extensions on the cap: This is nearly the last step in the whole process. The weft hair tip needs to be filled with glue and carefully stuck on your head. After you finish sticking, you ought to cut the redundant cap and blend your leave out (if any) with the quick weave. Please remember that if you use the wefts from a famous hair factory, they will look much more natural in the end.
- Step 4: Blend, comb or restyle if necessary: After you are done with all the bundles, you can trim the hair to let it look more natural. You can also restyle it by straightening, curling, etc to get the hairstyle you want cute quick weave hairstyles.
1. Short quick weave
Sometimes a very short weave is unique enough to give you the perfect and attractive styles. In this case, we have the hair also being thick. This style provides the hair with the perfect body and shape to suit the person with the right head.
2. Quick weave with highlights of pink
All you need when making the hair is always the creativity. Here we have the thick bang that flows on the face. An additional pink color over the black one is a fantastic spice to the style. I particularly love the layers as they spice the style.
You will need to use a little bit of long hair, not necessarily concise. Remember, the blend between the color black and pink is all to make the style even better.
3. Curly bob quick weave
I love curly hair because it offers you a range of styles to try. From large to small curls, you are spoilt for choice. Here, we have a long one side bob quick weave. It also goes to form the side bang.
The bang further flows to your face. Also, since one side of the hair is short, someone may think the hair is yours. She has further used thick hair to make your hair look healthy and perfect. Make sure you lay your baby hairs to make it look even more natural.
Long Quick Weave
Wavy quick weave with the side parting
Another one of the favorite weave styles is the wavy hairstyles. This features the black hair with a side parting. The side parting gives your weave more structure, and consequently, it shapes your face better.
So, the front part is straight, while the ends are wavy. You can use any other color for the weave, though, as long as it blends well with the skin tone.
Long and straight quick weave
Sometimes the simplicity goes a long way. Here we have very long hair with a low ponytail. If you want, you can have some leave outs to make it blend well with your natural hair. However, this is one of the basic styles that will give you a natural feeling as well as look.
Additionally, we have this style as one of the newest and latest styles to try. If you want, you can lay your baby hairs to make the weave a chic style.
In using the black colored well, it blends perfectly with your natural hair making it one of the most amazing styles to take.
Peruvian vs Brazilian hair, Which Hair To Choose?
Compared to Peruvian vs Brazilian hair comes available in a wide range of colors and lengths and is often much shinier and silkier than Peruvian hair. With its shiny appearance, Brazilian human hair is soft to touch and comes available in various textured styles. The hair can hold curls well and is soft and smooth.
What Is Peruvian Hair?
Peruvian hair weave becomes more and more popular, especially among black beauties. Peruvian virgin hair is more straight and thicker than Brazilian hair, at the same time it’s little coarser in texture. It can be made into both African-American hair textures and Caucasian hair textures as.
Peruvian virgin hair is one in all the softest and light-weight kinds of hair extensions on the market.
Compared to Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair is available in brownness, umber or darker colors.
Peruvian hair is extraordinarily manageable even in times once the hair isn’t maintained properly.
For those searching for a bouncy hair with immeasurable body and volume, this can be a decent selection for you.
If you need the hair appearance a lot of bounce, you can also opt for the Peruvian hair extensions.
It can also hold curls well with the styling tools. Since the strands itself square measure naturally thick, you’ll be needed to use fewer bundles to create a full head.
Peruvian kinky hair is found within the wavy pattern. The Peruvian hair maintains its kinky textures all right in hot and wet conditions. This hair kind is very proof against the sun and warmth injury.
If you’re wanting to attain a soft and natural look, Peruvian hair could also be your best choice.
What Is Brazilian Hair?
Brazilian Virgin Hair is one of the most looked for types of hair all over the world. The hair is delicate, toughness and thickness. It comes from the Pacific of Brazil and it’s derived in different lengths and natural colors. Brazilian virgin hair is popular in most west-African countries.
Brazilian Hair is one in all the foremost versatile and exquisite kinds of hair extensions on the market. The hair comes out there in a very wide selection of colors and lengths and is usually abundant shinier and silkier than Indian hair weave. With its shiny look, Brazilian hair is soft to the touch and comes out there in numerous unsmooth designs. The hair will hold curls well and is soft and swish.
Brazilian Hair is coarse in texture and significant in density. It comes in sorts of naturally straight, wavy or kinky. Jewess a hundred Remy human hair is much terribly straightforward to rework into your most well-liked colors and designs. you’ll dye it, modification color, or provide any texture you wish.
It will last longer with correct maintenance. The hair curls well and may be used with a variety of various lengths and designs.
If you wish bouncy hair that works well for many hairstyles and blends well, Brazilian human hair could also be your best choice.
The Similarities Between Brazilian Hair And Peruvian Hair
- Virgin Brazilian hair and Peruvian both are made of 100% virgin human hair and can be dyed, permed, and bleached.
- They are no tangle, no shedding, no chemical, and even no smell.
- They are easily styled in any hairstyle you desired and can give you a natural look.
- Each texture can be processed as curly, wavy, or straight.
- Brazilian and Peruvian hair length is available from 8 inches to 30 inches.
The Difference Between Brazilian Hair And Peruvian Hair
- Peruvian virgin hair is a little coarser and thicker than Brazilian virgin hair in texture and blends well with normal relaxed hair textures on African-American women.
- Peruvian hair weave is extremely soft and slightly silkier than Brazilian hair bundles.
- Peruvian hair bundle is also usually relatively more expensive than the Brazilian hair weave because it is still relatively rare.
- Human Brazilian hair shines more than human Peruvian hair.
- Peruvian straight hair comes in light brown, deep brown, or darker colors, whereas Brazilian straight hair does not have color variation, but is easy to color.
- Brazilian curly hair holds curls better than Peruvian curly hair.
- Peruvian hair is more manageable than Brazilian hair extensions.
- Brazilian hair extensions are popular in most west-African countries, and Peruvian hair extensions are more requested among Caucasian women.